• Assembled and managed a team of software engineers to bring the company from the idea stage to having a global large-scale network of gunshot detectors.
• Architected and implemented both embedded and cloud software (Google Cloud Project) for production, installation, operation, and monitoring of gunshot detector networks.
• Wrote a gunshot detection pipeline (Linux audio driver, filtering and impulse detection, Machine Learning with TensorFlow).
• Co-authored a system to automatically notify emergency services and connect them to a conference call with building security.
• Co-authored a real-time responsive interface based on Angular 7+ for monitoring active gunshot detector devices and providing tracking during an active shooter scenario.
Pick a time to meet or ask me a question and I'll send you a short video response!