What kind of products and services can Pensight help me sell and manage?
- this product type allows you to sell any digital product or service on Pensight with a lot of flexibility. Whether that is an e-book, a video, template, course, that you can host directly on Pensight, or a collaboration on Tiktok you can do it here. Scroll down to read more about how it works.1:1 Meetings
- you can sell and manage 1:1 video meetings. Your clients will be able to select a time from availability windows you define and send a paid or free meeting requestCourses
- create an online course that your clients can learn from on their own time.
When you set up the course you will be able to structure it with chapters and lessons. Each chapter can contain multiple lessons and each lesson can contain videos, text, images, and files. With PRO, you can add a comments section on each lesson and engage your clients further.Memberships
- create a subscription or lifetime access based membership with a private content feed.
Once you publish the membership you can start posting in the membership feed, which can contain text, images, videos, and files. Each post can be marked as members-only, or public and include a comments section.Group Sessions
- you can sell tickets to and run group sessions. Pensight users organise group coaching sessions, or classes using Group Sessions. Read more about how it works in more detail belowGroup Programs
- sell a group coaching program or a live cohort-based course. This is for coaching a group of people over multiple video sessions with a live chat and a members area.1:1 Coaching Bundles
- you can sell packages of multiple coaching sessions as one item. Coaches on Pensight use this product type to sell expensive pre-paid packages and give volume discounts for their users. E.g. "5 Sessions for the price of 4"Video Q&A
- with Video Q&A you can answer your follower questions with recorded videos that you can record on your own time. Your clients can submit a written question or a video and you have 7 days to respond. Creators on Pensight use it to answer follower questions, make reaction videos, or give extra support to their coaching clients.1:1 Meetings - how do they work?
You can sell or offer 1:1 Meetings for free and they are customisable to your preferences - you can set a title, sales description and cover photo, price, and duration.
- When someone requests a meeting with you, you'll receive an email notification with your client's name and booking message. You'll then be able to either accept or decline the meeting request. You can cancel or reschedule a meeting when you log into your Pensight account. There, you'll be able to send a message to your client, suggesting alternative times.
- you can set windows of availability for each day of the week on Pensight calendar and link your Google or Outlook calendars to it. Any events already in your calendar will be taken into account and your availability on Pensight automatically updated. When you accept a meeting, a calendar invite will be sent to you and your client.
More on scheduling and availability in our Help Center here
.Video calls -
live video calls are done directly via Pensight on your browser. An hour before each meeting we'll email you the link to the video call. Clicking on it will open a new browser tab where the meeting will take place. Calls work great on both desktop and mobile browsers and you don't need to download anything. You can record video calls and share recordings with your clients or keep them private.Payments
- we pre-authorise the payment from your client as they request your time - and capture it fully when your meeting is finished.Group Sessions - how do they work?
- when you create a group session you can set one or more dates for it - they will show up as a selector for your clients when they purchase a ticket. Each date is a separate event for which clients buy tickets separately and you get a separate link and group chat.Group Chat
- each specific event gets a group chat that you can use to message attendees before, during, or after the group session. You can easily remove clients ability to message in the chat for everyone or individual members and use it as an announcement board. You can also message clients personally from the client list in the event settings.Video call
- the video session happens directly on Pensight in your browser. You have controls over who is allowed to speak, or set defaults for attendee video and audio streams.Payment
- Pensight releases your sales payout within 24h after the event is finished. Your clients purchase tickets using card payment or Apple Pay.Coaching Bundles - how do they work?
- when setting up Coaching Bundles you can select whether your client will be able to book sessions from your availability after they purchase the bundle themselves or the scheduling left for you. If you allow client to schedule, you will still be able to confirm or reschedule each meeting. Coaching Bundles also support recurring scheduling - you can select a meeting at a certain time and make it repeat for a custom number of times up to the bundle limit.Payments
- when your client purchases the bundle the full bundle price is authorised, and you get paid the full bundle amount after the first meeting is complete.Video Q&A's - how do they work?
- You can record the answers directly in your browser when you log in to your Pensight account, either on mobile or on desktop.Answer length
- we see that normally clients are most satisfied when the answers are 5-10 minutes long, but you can define the answer length by setting up different Q&A types and provide different length answers for different price.Answer privacy
- the client can opt in to make the answer private, and only visible to them. If they don't, you can choose to add the answer to your profile to show it off as a sample for other prospective clients!Can I offer freebies and lead magnets on my profile?
Yes, any product type can be offered for free. For things like e-books, files, guides and templates Digital Products are the perfect choice. All you need to do is set the price to 0.