How will I get paid?
We'll process payments within 72 hours of your meeting or answered Q&A. Payments can be made directly to a US or EU bank account or to a US debit card (non-prepaid Visa, Mastercard or Discover).
We use Stripe
as our payments provider. Once you accept your first booking, we'll send you the instructions on how to set up a Stripe account. It's free, takes a couple of minutes and is completely secure. If you already have a Stripe account, we can link it to your Pensight profile.
How much should I charge?
We recommend starting with a small number and gradually increasing it as you receive bookings. Receiving many bookings is a good indicator that you should increase the amount you charge.
A good starting point can be calculated from your existing or desired annual income. You can calculate an approximate hourly rate by dividing your annual income by 2,000 (assuming you work 50 weeks a year and 40 hours each week). For example, if you earn $50,000 a year, you should charge an hourly rate of $25 ($50,000 / 2,000).
For the Q&A, we advise charging 25% of your 1-hour meeting price, but it's completely up to you!How much will I get paid?
Pensight expert membership is free.
For 1:1 meetings experts receive 97% of the revenue on their earnings. We apply a 3% card processing fee to payments made for meetings, but take no additional commission.
For Q&A, experts receive 80% of thei revenue on their earnings. The remaining 20% is used to cover payment processing, support, hosting and all other services.