I'm a Deep Learning expert with 10+ years of experience applying neural networks to real world problems. I was head of applied AI research at belgian AI scaleup ML6 for 5 years before becoming a freelance consultant.
I'm currently working for a Boston based BioTech startup on computational biology and protein engineering.
I also run a YouTube channel with 75k+ subscribers bringing highly technical videos about Machine Learning:
How I can help
10+ years of hands on experience in Deep Learning. Solid understanding of the technical aspects of this domain, as well as the business requirements needed to turn these into practical solutions and products.
I have worked on a huge amount of Deep Learning projects including:
- Computer Vision (image classification, object detection, segmentation, ...)
- GANs (image / video generation with GANs, audio generation)
- NLP (Chatbots, named entity extraction, text summarization, ...)
- Graph Convolutions (protein folding, social network analysis)
- Reinforcement Learning (supply chain optimization, maze exploration)
- Protein Structure prediction and computational protein design
I worked for a cutting-edge AI consulting startup as head of applied ML for 5 years before becoming a freelancer to have more time exploring research applications at the edge of the field.