In my previous article, where I explain in detail How to Efficiently use FB Messenger to Sell, we concluded that, when it comes to chat conversations, our job is to build trust, qualify prospects and identify if our offer can help.
1) Create some conversation starters that have a direct call to action to start a conversation in your DMs.
2) Start conversations with permission, usually involving a promise to give something cool, or just to send across more details.
3) Start engaging on chat with a pre-defined chat flow, so you know how and where to steer the conversation.
1) You give them some positive reinforcement when they do what you want.
2) Show them you understand but don’t show them how to solve their problem.
3) Ask the next question.
1)Lots of messages, nice and short, emojis, GIFs.
2)The more friendly and short your messages, the more people are likely to engage with them.
Remember, what you want to do is build a relationship. It’s a little bit slower. But slow is smooth and smooth is fast.
Nonetheless, you do not need a big following. Start with what you have, identify your clients really well, talk in a language they fully understand and serve them as greatly as you possible can. You’ve got this! 😎