As described in our previous article, Loom is a screen recording app which allows you to quickly record your screen and share it with your customer or team. What sets Loom apart from other screen recording apps is that it automatically records your face too!
Do you ever find yourself writing a really long email? Next time, catch yourself in the middle of writing it and record a video with Loom instead.👇
Loom can increase efficiency and value to clients soooo much. Imagine the time you save by being able to send videos explaining a product, problem or solution. Not even to mention that Loom helps you communicate clearly to your clients as well as team, so there's less room for error/misunderstanding! Pretty cool, right?
Tip: If you already use Loom, then you might want to jump straight to the second part of the article and read about Loom’s multiple use cases. I bet some use cases haven’t even crossed your mind. Thank us latter! 😇
1) Introductory videos - Just got a new prospect/ social media connection? You can record a 1-minute welcome video to tell them how happy you are to be connected and to introduce yourself (Learn how to use Loom Videos to personalize Facebook messaging or cold emails here).
2) Create Product Demo Videos
3) Welcome videos - Just got a new customer? Record a 1minute welcome video to welcome the customer to your company. A short introductory video after a customer closes is a great way to kick off your customer journey.
4) Record Software Tutorials
5) Product Updates: Quickly record a how-to video for onboarding of a new feature
6) Answer Client Queries
7) Asking for feedback from clients/colleagues
8) Record onboarding sessions to new employees or deliver trainings for colleagues/partners
9) Demonstrate issues for technical support: it’s a safe bet that demonstrating and verbally describing most technology issues will save you time, and be appreciated on the other end.
Simultaneously, a video showing how to fix a problem is much much easier to follow than written instructions.
10) Daily communication
e.g Loom is well-suited for web designers who need to communicate designs with team members or clients in a quick and visual way
Extra use case: Record online courses
Today's service professionals spend a significant amount of time communicating. Communication is at the forefront of getting new business and providing your service.
We believe that Loom is a powerful communication tool because 1) talking saves time over typing 2) you can demonstrate your computer screen and 3) you can also add your face which ads a personal touch.
It's worth pausing to learn how it works and storing the information in your mind ready to use whenever needed.
Learn how to use Loom today to save the most valuable resource you have: time, while also making your job easier. 🚀🤘
To stay plugged in to upcoming Events & get access to more awesome Content, Join our Facebook Group.